Saturday, May 29, 2010

Inspirational Art -Aladdin

Inspirational is very fun class. I get to choose a story and developed to make it my own version. I chose Aladdin since it's the only story i'm familiar with. the workload for this class is a lot because you have to keep revising your stuffs before you get to digitalized them. I have to designs the characters, beat boards, props, environments. Lots of thumbnails and silhouettes to be done, and color studies too.

For my version of Aladdin, I wanted it to be like a fantasy, still taking place in Arab. for the clothings, I used references from Arabian costume, Korean, with Art Nouvea kind of feeling.

Below are the finalized presentation for the Character Designs. Again I wanted to try with Enrique Fernandez style. I just love his stuff.







No comments: